We are exploring reformed theology and living in community. Here are some thoughts and observations along the way.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A fellow life-giver

"I am making everything new!" - Revelation 21:5a
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son." - Revelation 21:6

Oh Lord, allow me to be a life giver with you.  I would like to be "in order" in my life so that I can participate with the giving of the life that you have to offer all around.  

I know that there are those who are desperate for you - desperate for your life and forgiveness.  I pray that I would walk in it in such a way that allows you to shine through me.

Help me to be obedient to you today.  

No comments:

About Me

Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Just a guy in Oregon