We are exploring reformed theology and living in community. Here are some thoughts and observations along the way.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A day...

Josh and I walked.

Josh, Tami, Jeff and I talked about what we read.

Josh and I drove to church.

We prayed as a staff.

Josh and I measured.

Josh and I went over a task list.

Josh and I worked on the task list.

I completed an expense report.

Dede and I ate a McDonald's lunch.

Dede and I went for a walk.

I met Simon's mom.

I received a cuckoo clock from Simon's mom.

Simon and I met.

Simon and I prayed.

Scott, Josh and I drove through Burgerville.

Scott made me laugh.

Josh (different one), Jessica and I met.

Josh and I put together the cuckoo clock.

Josh and I drove to my house.

Owen hid from me.

Jenna talked to me.

Melody arrived at my house.

Josh, Owen and I set the table.

Donia reset the table.

Melody, Josh, Donia, Owen, Jenna and I ate chicken salad.

Donia fried homemade donuts.


Melody, Josh, Donia, Owen, Jenna and I ate donuts.

Melody, Josh, Owen, Jenna and I walked to the big circle.

Donia and I put the kids to bed.

Melody drove Josh home.

I got in bed.

I am going to bed.

No comments:

About Me

Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Just a guy in Oregon